The NHL reverse retro jerseys top 3

Hello, today I am blogging about the new reverse retro jerseys that were released a couple weeks ago. I will rank the top 3 and I will post another blog with the worst 3. The reverse retro jerseys are jerseys that are jerseys that are kind of like the heritage classic  jerseys were they make a jersey look modern yet also look like their teams history.

Number 1 best: Washington Capitals

The Capitals brought back their screaming eagle with a red background instead of the dark blue and put blue on the bottom. The colours are really nice, and I feel they hit the switch up colour better than the Blues, who did the exact same thing basically. I think that this is just a great jersey, and it also is the same type of jersey as the rookie year of Ovechkin, the greatest Cap to ever play.

Washington Capitals Reverse Retro jerseys are now available

Capitals Reveal Reverse Retro Jerseys - Japers' Rink

Number 2 best: Arizona Coyotes

The Coyotes took their old cartoon coyote from their old jersey that not many people liked, but now lots of people (including me) love their new one. I love their colour combination. It is purple with an orange bottom and some cactuses, as well as a moon. I think they did a great job with this jersey.

NHL, Adidas Reverse Retro alternate jerseys

Arizona Coyotes reveal purple Reverse Retro jersey alternates

Number 3 best: tie between the Minnesota Wild and Ottawa Senators

Lots of people don’t like the Minnesota Wild’s jersey and no one is super happy about the Senators, but I really like their colours. The Wild have a plain white jersey with a yellow and green logo, and yellow and green stripes. It is sort of plain, but it looks really nice, although it also looks like subway. These colours honour the Minnesota North Stars, who used to be their NHL team. Ottawa has a red base with two black armbands and they used their 2D logo. It is just a really nice basic jersey that has the old logo, which they are actually switching back to fully.

Power Ranking Every NHL Team's New Reverse Retro Jersey - On Tap Sports Net

Reverse Retro: NHL looks back for league's future with new jersey program -  OttawaMatters.com

Wild unveils Reverse Retro Jersey for 2020-21 season

The funniest reactions to fans unhappy with their Reverse Retros - Article  - Bardown

This bottom one is not actually their jersey, its just a edited photo someone created.

Honourable mentions: Los Angeles Kings, Vegas Golden Knights, Columbus Blue Jackets, Carolina Hurricanes, and New York Rangers.

Here is a picture of the entire leagues reverse retro jersey

Here is a link to a ranking of the leagues reverse retro jersey power rankings (not made by me)

And here is a link about how Washington Capitals jersey is one of the top selling jerseys

Thank you for reading this. Comment down below what your top 3 are!

2 thoughts on “The NHL reverse retro jerseys top 3