NHL 21

Today NHL 21 came out, but with EA play you could play it early. EA Play is only 6 dollars, so I used my gift card money to get it so I could play NHL 21 early. I like it. EA added new features in the games I play that makes it much more fun. I am going to go over it in my blog today

NHL 21

Console-  Xbox One or PS4

Age- 10+

I think the only reason it is 10+ is because you can fight on the ice, but it is not violent. The worst thing that can happen is you can get a black eye.

Modes:

Be a Pro Mode- they updated this so you can now be interviewed, talk with your coach, GM, agent, and media. You can also get brand endorsements and get a contract so you get money (not real money) and you can buy things with it. The main purpose is to win the Calder trophy and Stanley cup.

Franchise Mode- In Franchise mode you can take control of any team and be the GM. You can make trades, draft, hire scouts, coaches, and you are basically building your team  to win the Stanley cup. You can even create a 32nd NHL team to expansion draft with, or do a fantasy draft, were all the  players leave their team and you can draft anyone in the NHL.

HUT- HUT is abbreviation for Hockey Ultimate Team, where you have to play games to gain money (again, not real money) and then you buy packs. In the packs have players, which you can either add to your lineup, or quicksell for  more money. This year they added a feature called HUT Rush, where you take your players to play a quick first to three game and you get more points for the harder the deke or play you pull off.  HUT  is online, so I don’t play it, but this year EA added a way to report players, so it is more friendly to all ages.

Threes- NHL threes is were you take any team, Including Mascots, and play 3 on 3 with a goal limit of 3-10, or with 2  minute periods. There is also money puck where you can get a goal that counts as 2-3, or a goal that minuses your opponent 1-3,.

World of Chel- In World of Chel, there are many game modes online, however, the most popular is Ones Eliminator or EASHL. Ones eliminator is were there is 3 people in a free for all for around 2 minutes and whoever has the most goals wins.  EASHL is a mode were you have a team with your friends and play 5 on 5 against another club. This year, if your team wins, you get a banner for your arena and a trophy. There is 5 different tiers, and the goal is to make it to the Elite Tier and win.

This is the main modes and overview of NHL 21. If you are interested in things like Be a Pro, follow this link. https://www.polygon.com/2020/10/1/21494339/nhl-21-be-a-pro-conversations-choices-ps4-xbox-one  

One thought on “NHL 21