Tim Stutzle

Hi, today I am blogging about Tim Stutzle.

Tim Stutzle (Pronounced Tim Stootzleh) is an Ottawa Senators forward who was drafted last year behind Quinton Byfield and Alexis Lafreniere. He is German. He has played 4 games so far this year and has 1 goal for his only point. He is a minus 5, but for a rookie on the worst team of the league he is actually pretty good. He is 19 years old and wears jersey #18. He was born on January 15th, 2002.

Tim Stutzle played for Germany in the WJC and he played great there, racking up 10 points, 5 goals, 5 assists, in 5 games. And put into consideration that he was playing on Germany, obviously not the best team. He looks like he will be the core of the Senators, along with Brady Tkachuk and Thomas Chabot.  He plays center or left wing. I think if he stays with the Sens, he will win a cup at around 30 years old, once their team is all in their prime.

Tim Stutzle is a really good stickhandler and he is pretty fast too. He has incredible puck skills, and his first goal came by a puck flipping into the air and he slapshotted it right before it hit the ice. His only problem is playing physically, and that is a problem for the Sens, because they need some more grit. I think this year he is going to get around 20 points, and probably around 10 goals. He might be disappointing though, like Jack Hughes, who had less points then Kaapo Kakko last year. I think, though, that once he breaks out he will become an all-star on the Senators.

Tim Stützle – DobberProspects

This is a link to Tim  Stutzles Elite Prospects page.                                        

and here is a link to Jayden’s blog. He has really cool stuff on there so go check it out.                                                                               

Thanks for reading.

One thought on “Tim Stutzle