Top 5 hockey sticks

Hi, today I am going to be blogging  about my top 5 favourite hockey sticks.

5. Warrior Covert QR Edge

This is on my list because I used to have one and I really liked it. The sticks are really nicely coloured, and I liked the curve mine had, which I think was W03. I had the one that was blue on the bottom and orange on the top. The only bad thing about this stick is that it is pretty heavy, weighing 411 grams. The reason I don’t like heavy sticks is because it is harder to hold and so you have a little less control while stickhandling.

This is this years model so that is why it doesn’t have a blue curve.

4. Bauer Nexus ADV

I have never had this stick but I think it looks so cool. However, it might not actually be that good because almost no NHL’ers use it. This is the stick with the hole in the blade. I have also heard a lot of stories of people breaking a bunch of these. This stick has 5 sides, there is an extra side on the shaft, for better grip. This stick weighs 365 grams, so it is much easier to hold as well.

Bauer Nexus ADV Hockey Stick - Power Play Sport

You can see the hole on the backhand.

3. Bauer Supreme S37

This is the stick I currently have. It is a nice looking stick and it is pretty grippy. The worst part about this is that it is pretty heavy, weighing 465 grams. A good thing about heavy sticks is you can get used to them. This is one of the best Bauer Supreme sticks you can get, after the Ultrasonic. This stick is 3rd because I have never had a Nexus ADV before, and I like Bauer better than Warrior.

Bauer Supreme S37 Grip Hockey Stick - Ice Warehouse

2. Bauer Supreme Ultrasonic

I have never actually had this stick before, but I have heard lots of good things and I have seen some people play with it. It has nice colours and looks nice too. It is pretty light, weighing 390 grams, just barely more than the ADV and I would probably not feel the difference. If I had the choice to pick this stick, I would, as long as the number one stick was not an option. It is very shiny too, and that makes it look even nicer. Ultimately, I think this stick should be here at number 2.

The 12 Best Hockey Sticks - 2020 Review - Honest Hockey

As you can see, it has green and yellow, which puts it above previous years where it was plain old yellow and not that shiny either.

1. Bauer Vapour Flylite

This is my number one stick. It has the nicest colours, and it is pretty light too, weighing 390 grams, exactly the same as the Ultrasonic. I am guessing the ADV would way this much too, if it  didn’t have a hole in the blade. I have had this stick before, and I just recently broke it. My favourite colour is red, which is the colour of this stick. This stick is my absolute favourite, and I would completely recommend it to anyone reading this.

VAPOR FLYLITE Griptac Stick Senior | Now available in Limited Edition  colors | BAUER

Thank you for reading my blog. If you want to see another ranking like this follow this link. https://honesthockey.com/hockey-gear-reviews-2019/sticks/best-hockey-sticks/